Want more than one change to a filename? Build a workflow with a few clicks! Workflows can be saved and reloaded when required.
Have a photoshoot to process from a New York City trip? Your workflow might look like this:
• Remove the original filename except the file extension
• Add “NYC” to the front of the filename
• Timestamp it with its file creation date added to the end of NYC
• Specify that the date should be in the YYYYMMDD format and the time should be in the 12-hour format.
• Specify that the timestamp should be separated from the rest of the filename with a dash
• Add a sequential number to the end of the filename
A simpler workflow might look like this:
• Make the filename lowercase
• Change the file extension from .html to .txt
File Toolkit has been made from the ground up for Mojave. It's ready for Dark Mode from day one.